September F2F

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 17:56:14 -0400
To: "Adnan.Bekan" <Adnan.Bekan@bmwgroup.com>
Cc: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
BMW has agreed to host us 9 and 10 September at their Mountain View
location ahead of the transportation data workshop later in the week at
Uber in Palo Alto.

Tentatively we are discussing holding a public meetup somewhere in the
area one of the evenings, potentially group dinner the other.

I have created a registration form, updated our upcoming meetings
section and started a placeholder wiki for the agenda.

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/76043/sept2019f2f
https://www.w3.org/auto/wg/wiki/Main_Page#Upcoming_F2F_Meetings
https://www.w3.org/auto/wg/wiki/Auto-f2f-sept-2019

http://www.w3.org