Re: W3C Graph Data workshop

I hope more will which is why I sent to the group list :)

Related to your and Daniel's vehicle ontology work, Patrick B's GraphQL
backend interests and some discussions with a few companies interested
in broader, not just the vehicle, transportation data backend
standardization we may form a workshop as well.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Automotive Lead