Re: My feedback on PR 320, and reflections on the process

Hello again,

On Fri, 2019-12-13 at 20:20 +0100, Gunnar Andersson (GENIVI) wrote:
> Ulf,
>
> Thanks for looking at this.  All of this email was basically
> repetition of the review comments I  already made on the PR.  I only
> wanted to show the diversity of things that were open (from my
> perspective).
>
> You can find the spelling error and minor things there in GitHub, and
> probably also more details on the other major points, and of course
> the comments there point out which line number they are for.

I already sorted this out with Ulf, but since the exchange went to the
mailing list I want to make a note to complement this thread.

It turns out I goofed - I had not hit a "Submit Review" button in
GitHub.  Therefore, I could see all the feedback comment I had made in
the GitHub flow, but others could not.  It was of course hard for
anyone to react to the comments when they were not visible!

My bad, and I still believe the decision from last week decision based
on rough-consensus stands, which is that Ulf can fix those items he
wishes to fix and then merge.  Anything remaining would be changed in a
future PR, as I recall the opinion of the group.

My apologies for the confusion.

- Gunnar

[trimmed]

> >>  The third is a spelling error.
>
> Where do I find it?

[...]

> >> The fifth looks like a copy-paste error.
>
> Where do I find it?

[...]