Re: VSS and VIWI

Hi Ted,
So, could this alternate URI be exemplified ?  As this would keep the VSS model intact?

Br
Peter Winzell

On 8/20/19, 5:22 AM, "Ted Guild" <ted@w3.org> wrote:

    Regarding tree depth, one idea is to support alternate URIs so you can
    have paths that correspond to tree branches and for those to either
    transparently proxy or redirect.

    We remain extremely focused on vehicle signals, they are of greater
    interest for more participants than the other 'domains' we'll want to
    have in-vehicle services for. We want the protocol to be able to be
    able to accommodate them as well.

    --
    Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
    W3C Automotive Lead