Re: Streaming sensor support?

Excerpt of an exchange with a colleague below and pointer to further
reading regarding potential applicability of WebRTC for data streaming
to/from vehicle. Continental, who is presently inactive within W3C, had
previously expressed interest in WebRTC for this purpose.

To keep things together here are the minutes for this topic as prompted
by Ulf's email.

https://www.w3.org/2018/09/11-auto-minutes.html#item04

Dominique, who leads WebRTC, could potentially join us at TPAC to
discuss further and would like us to consider explicit questions we
might have of him.

[]

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>