Fwd: Automotive Working Group Revised Charter Approved; Call for Participation

Dear Members of the Automotive Working Group,

I'm relaying the Call for Participation to the Working Group's primarily public mailing list, to notify the group of the charter approval and call for participation.

Best regards,
Coralie Mercier, Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/