Re: Proposed call schedule change

Happy New Year,

I have created our call schedule, described below, starting next
Tuesday.

Invitations were sent by WebEx to member-automotive@w3.org and I have
collected the iCal files together as a convenience so you can
subscribe.

https://www.w3.org/2018/auto-wg.ics

(Permissions for the ics file are limited to W3C Members and
participants from Auto WG & BG)

Subscribing will have the call coordinates in your respective calendars
and send a reminder alert. Since the rotation includes a less than
ideal time per timezone, you may want to have your phone configured to
have do not disturb hours or edit that call time in your respective
calendars to not send an alert.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team