Re: Impelementation Report added (was: [Minutes] Auto WG 2018-03-20

Hi Wonsuk-san,

-       Additional update for the result of ACCESS’s implementation with
> adding missing features which got fail
> n   Urata, could you share your plan?

Actually, we don't have further plan to add missing functions in our VISS
 since implementation would be bit complicated.

> -       Finalizing Test Cases
> n   Urata, could you share what’s the rest of the work for test cases?
> Including required additional test cases and any other issue we need to
> solve.

Attached is document which I sent to Ted-san on 4/3.
This is basically, Test Assertion document which I fetched from
https://github.com/w3c/automotive/issues/124
 and I have added a line to indicate "Test Created" Yes/No.

The "No" and left as "Got objection" are not done due to
 lack of time and idea.

Adding more test would be good if something important is lacking.
I don't have specific idea for adding.

Kind regards,
Shinjiro Urata

--