wwwivi (was Re: WG call 2017-09-05)

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 16:03:37 -0400
To: "Gavigan, Kevin" <kgavigan@jaguarlandrover.com>
Cc: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
Kevin had asked me to try to get a final resolution on this recurring
topic that has always been awkward for us. Hyojin has also suggested
escalating a decision.

As I recall Junichi got .localdomain (not reserved TLD) or .localhost
suggestion from Web of Things folks and that we would need to go with
self signed certs.

I sought advice from some colleagues who suggested I raise it to W3C
TAG which I have done. I will keep the group appraised and if they want
us to join a call with them will see who is interested in attending
from our side.

On Wed, 2017-09-06 at 15:05 +0100, Gavigan, Kevin wrote:

> Re: https://github.com/w3c/automotive/issues/223

W3C Systems Team
http://www.w3.org