Auto F2F at TPAC

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 11:40:11 -0400
To: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
Cc: public-autowebplatform <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
We have previously agreed to have a F2F meeting at W3C TPAC, 6&7
November in Burlingame, California. Web Payments is meeting later in
the week and there are other possible groups of interest for those who
will around the rest of the week.

https://www.w3.org/2017/11/TPAC/

My understanding is there is a major conference that week and hotel
rooms and flights will become difficult and scarce. That conference
registration opens up next week and we are recommending people book
now. Hotel rooms have already jumped but flights are still reasonable.

W3C Systems Team
http://www.w3.org