Re: Automotive Business and Working Group Mini Face-to-Face at CES in Las Vegas

Hi. Paul.
I will get on the shuttle bus which will go at 3pm from Sands to Bellagio.
So I will late a little bit. Sorry for that.

After I arrived there I will let you know. Thanks!

Best regards,
Wonsuk

2017년 1월 5일 (목) 오후 2:34, Paul Boyes <Paul.Boyes@inrix.com>님이 작성: