Re: [Minutes] Auto WG 2017-02-07

From: Shinjiro Urata <shinjiro.urata@access-company.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 11:23:36 +0900
To: "ted@w3.org" <ted@w3.org>
Cc: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
Hi,

One more comment.

Urata shared with us a test server running his test suite and reported
> on his progress on assertions.

On my test server, VISS test implementation is running but test suite itself
 is not running.

I installed test suite in my test server as well, but I found using test UI
 from browser on external host is refused. (port is open)
Using test UI from browser on localhost is OK.

I have not found solution for this issue yet and so test suite is not
running.

Thanks,
Shinjiro Urata

--