RSI Task Force Kickoff Meeting

From: Paul Boyes <Paul.Boyes@inrix.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 17:42:38 +0000
To: "member-automotive@w3.org" <member-automotive@w3.org>, "public-automotive@w3.org" <public-automotive@w3.org>
All,

Please join us for the RSI Task Force Kickoff today at 1pm PT, 10pm CET, 5am JST.  Currently we are calling this the REST Services Interface Task Force (https://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform/wiki/Main_Page#RESTful_Service_Interface) or RSI Task Force for short (We can discuss a name change as desired and appropriate).  The purpose of the RSI Team is, for those interested, to explore implementation of the VIWI (https://www.w3.org/Submission/2016/01/) submission.  We will initially be implementing the main REST and WebSocket interfaces in the context of Media, Location Based Services and Notifications (to be supplied soon).  Please join us.  Come ready to implement.

We chose to schedule the first meeting this coming Wednesday, April 5 at 1pm PT to get it going. We can keep this time if it works for everyone or move it as needed and appropriate.

Call coordinates are as follows:

Wednesdays at 13PDT,5JST,16EDT,20CET,19BST,20GMT

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2017&month=4&day=5&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=43&p2=234&p3=37&p4=136&p5=248&p6=235

Meeting coordinates are here:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-autowebplatform/2017Mar/0005.html