Re: Welcome VW to the Automotive Working Group

From: Gavigan, Kevin <kgavigan@jaguarlandrover.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 09:45:19 +0000
To: Paul Boyes <Paul.Boyes@inrix.com>
Cc: "Streif, Rudolf" <rstreif@jaguarlandrover.com>, public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>, member-automotive <member-automotive@w3.org>, "Bartsch, Patrick, Dr. (I/EE-511)" <patrick.bartsch@audi.de>
I'd like to echo Rudi and Paul's comments welcoming Patrick and VW to the
W3C Automotive Working Group.

Willkommen alle zusammen, gemeinsam erreichen wir 'Vorsprung durch Technik'"

Best Wishes,

Kev

*Kevin Gavigan BSc, MSc, PhD, MCP, MCTS*
*Software Architect*
*Connected Infotainment*
*Electrical, Electronic and Software Engineering (EESE)*
Jaguar Land Rover

*Mobile: 07990 084866*
*Email:* kgavigan@jaguarlandrover.com

*Office address:*
GO03/057 • Building 523, Gaydon • Maildrop: (G03)
Jaguar Land Rover • Banbury Road • Gaydon • Warwick • CV35 0RR