Re: SV: Next F2F

+1 for Lisbon

Reasoning was:

i) TPAC Maximises opportunities to meet up with other groups
ii) Have holiday booked in July (and others have same in August)
iii) A September time-frame is better than June (as latter is only a couple
of months after Paris and allows us more time to make progress before the
F2F)
iv) [Selfishly :-)] Cheaper and less disruptive than travelling to a
different continent

*Kevin Gavigan BSc, MSc, PhD, MCP, MCTS*
*Software Architect*
*Connected Infotainment*
*Electrical, Electronic and Software Engineering (EESE)*
Jaguar Land Rover

*Mobile: 07990 084866*
*Email:* kgavigan@jaguarlandrover.com

*Office address:*
GO03/057 • Building 523, Gaydon • Maildrop: (G03)
Jaguar Land Rover • Banbury Road • Gaydon • Warwick • CV35 0RR