Re: Draft Specification for Service Based Approach Using WebSockets

Hi Adam-san, Kevin-san,

Thanks for the good work!

I noticed,

- May be better to have timestamp in the incoming data from server?

- Even 'GET' request, I think, needs ID to recognize correspondence between
request and response.

- In the '2.5.3. Get' > 'Complex type with nested array'.
  In the response, array of doors are included but, it looks difficult to
know which data is of which position.

Kind regards,

Shinjiro Urata

--