Re: Draft Specification for Service Based Approach Using WebSockets

Hi,

I've updated the Security section to include some general points that apply
to both WebSockets and RESTful web services:

https://www.w3.org/auto/wg/wiki/Vehicle_Information_Service_Specification#Security_and_Privacy_Considerations

Kind regards,

Kevin

*Kevin Gavigan BSc, MSc, PhD, MCP, MCTS*
*Software Architect*
*Connected Infotainment*
*Electrical, Electronic and Software Engineering (EESE)*
Jaguar Land Rover

*Mobile: 07990 084866*
*Email:* kgavigan@jaguarlandrover.com

*Office address:*
GO03/057 • Building 523, Gaydon • Maildrop: (G03)
Jaguar Land Rover • Banbury Road • Gaydon • Warwick • CV35 0RR