[wg-charter] template for the draft WG Charter on GitHub (was Re: [portland-f2f] minutes - Day 2 - 27 July 2016)

Hi co-Chairs and the group,

>   <scribe> ACTION: kaz to generate a template HTML for the
>   updated WG Charter under the W3C/Automotive GitHub repo
>   [recorded in
>   [32]http://www.w3.org/2016/07/27-auto-minutes.html#action01]

I got an action item to install the template for the new draft WG Charter
on GitHub during the meeting yesterday, and I've just done that.

Please see:
- repo:
https://github.com/w3c/automotive/blob/gh-pages/charter-2016/index.html
- HTML rendered version: https://w3c.github.io/automotive/charter-2016/

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, WoT, TV, MMI and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504