Gathering issues for vehicle access APIs and vehicle data specs until 20th July

From: 이원석 <wonsuk.lee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 01:40:46 +0000
To: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
Hi. All,
I would like to gather issues for JS current specs(vehicle access APIs[1] and vehicle data[2]) for going forward. It feels those was pending so far because the group did mostly focus on the development of new service specification. But JS specs are also important for us so that we will have a slot for discussion for them in upcoming Portland f2f meeting.

Please share the issues you have until 20th July. I will make the list.
Thanks!

[1] http://rawgit.com/w3c/automotive/master/vehicle_data/vehicle_spec.html

[2] http://rawgit.com/w3c/automotive/master/vehicle_data/data_spec.html

Wonsuk.
이 원 석 (Wonsuk, Lee) / Senior Researcher, Ph.D
한국전자통신연구원 표준연구센터(Protocol Engineering Center, ETRI)
Mobile: +82-10-5800-3997   Office: +82-42-860-6104
E-mail: wonsuk.lee@etri.re.kr
http://www.wonsuk73.com/, twitter: @wonsuk73