API Refactor (Issue 72) - Request for Comment

From: Paul Boyes <pb@opencar.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 23:45:08 +0000
To: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
All,

Adam Crofts has added a comment/post summarizing proposed API refactor (issue 72 - https://github.com/w3c/automotive/issues/72).  As a group we need to make a decision on how we will proceed.  Please take a look at this issue, Adam’s post, and provide your comments by close of business on 1/29.  Based on the comments, we will move forward making a decision on the refactor starting in our next phone meeting on 2/2.

As of right now, it would seem to me that there is general consensus on the direction of the refactor with discussion of the finer points.

Thanks,

Paul J. Boyes
Mobile:   206-276-9675
Skype:  pauljboyes