W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-automotive@w3.org > January 2016

[auto-wg] minutes - 5 January 2016

From: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 11:10:12 +0900
Message-ID: <CAJ8iq9UvaRnpFW1C+a=AWYYtP0=7da0bUCjraJf4nny_5z=v=g@mail.gmail.com>
To: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
available at:
 http://www.w3.org/2016/01/05-auto-minutes.html

also as text below.

Kazuyuki

---
   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

                             Automotive WG

05 Jan 2016

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2016/01/06-auto-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Paul_Boyes, Dave_Jensen, Tatsuhiko_Hirabayashi,
          Junichi_Hashimoto, Kaz_Ashimura, Shinjiro_Urata,
          Wonsuk_Lee, Adam_Abramski, Ted_Guild

   Regrets
   Chair
          Paul

   Scribe
          kaz, ted

Contents

     * [3]Topics
         1. [4]Security
         2. [5]Issues
         3. [6]Action
         4. [7]Next f2f
         5. [8]Action (revisited)
         6. [9]Charter
     * [10]Summary of Action Items
     * [11]Summary of Resolutions
     __________________________________________________________

Security

   <inserted> scribenick: kaz

   ->
   [12]https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-automotive/2016
   Jan/0005.html Hashimoto-san's write-up

     [12]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-automotive/2016Jan/0005.html

   hashimoto: note posted as above

   paul: would have a call with Kevin?

   hashimoto: discuss on ML with him

   paul: good

Issues

   paul: issue-72?

   dave: closed

   paul: changing API by Tobie?

   -> [13]https://github.com/w3c/automotive/issues/72 Issue-72

     [13] https://github.com/w3c/automotive/issues/72

   paul: anything to add?

   wonsuk: need to reopen this issue 72
   ... after resolving all the problems on this issue, we can
   close it
   ... would apply all the results to the spec

   paul: great idea
   ... would see people's opinions

   wonsuk: how about publishing the next draft in Feb.?

   paul: sounds reasonable to me

Action

   kaz: an action item for Ted to move the GitHub resources to the
   gh-pages branch
   ... need to check with him
   ... meeting with Ted?

   paul: will meet with him tomorrow
   ... Wonsuk will be there too
   ... summarization of the status
   ... action for myself (Paul) to allocate another call

Next f2f

   wonsuk: next f2f schedule?

   paul: in junction with the next Genivi meeting
   ... why don't we make a proposal?
   ... probably not until April

   adam: can dig up the detail

   -> [14]http://www.genivi.org/events GENIVI event schedule

     [14] http://www.genivi.org/events

   paul: in April in Paris with GENIVI?

Action (revisited)

   <ted> i moved the resources to gh-pages. we were held up by a
   bug in respec which was addressed and we have had a release

   ted: can come back on Monday and work for publication next week

   wonsuk: new publication system in W3C?

   <inserted> scribenick: ted

   ted: we should start with regular (automated) working draft
   publications and after the f2f we can aim to move to a more
   mature document status

   <inserted> scribenick: kaz

   wonsuk: agree we can republish a more mature version spec after
   the f2f
   ... publication in next two weeks using the automatic
   publication system sounds great

Charter

   <kaz> [15]http://www.w3.org/2014/automotive/charter

     [15] http://www.w3.org/2014/automotive/charter

   <inserted> scribenick: ted

   kaz: our working group charter is set to expire in june and we
   will likely want to extend the charter

   <inserted> scribenick: kaz

   kaz: at this point, we can simply confirm that we want to
   extend the group

   paul: OK. we need to figure out how we would apply the issues
   to the spec

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

   [End of minutes]
     __________________________________________________________


    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [16]scribe.perl version
    1.144 ([17]CVS log)
    $Date: 2016/01/06 02:05:26 $

     [16] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [17] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
Received on Wednesday, 6 January 2016 02:11:27 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:05:46 UTC