--------------------------------
Mobile:   206-276-9675
Skype:  pauljboyes

On Jan 4, 2016, at 9:40 PM, 이원석 <wonsuk.lee@etri.re.kr<mailto:wonsuk.lee@etri.re.kr>> wrote:

Hi. Paul and all.
I has arrived at Las Vegas. I agree with Kaz. Even if we have a short call, it would be better to do. I will join the call in somewhere in CES ☺

Kr,
Wonsuk.

From: Kazuyuki Ashimura [mailto:ashimura@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2016 8:41 PM
To: Paul Boyes
Cc: public-automotive
Subject: Re: Meeting Tuesday?

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 10:46 AM, Paul Boyes <pb@opencar.com<mailto:pb@opencar.com>> wrote:
We are scheduled for a meeting Tuesday at 5pm PT.  I will be at CES, but will gladly lead.  It would seem we should continue our testing discussion.  What other topics would you like on the agenda.

I can make the call at 5pm PT on Tuesday, Jan. 5
(=10am Wed, Jan. 6 Japan) :)
I think we should check the progress of the action items as usual
and think about the next publication timing as well.
Kazuyuki

Paul J. Boyes
Mobile:   206-276-9675<tel:206-276-9675>
Skype:  pauljboyes

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, WoT, TV, MMI and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504