From: Junichi Hashimoto [mailto:xju-hashimoto@kddi.com]
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2016 8:01 AM
To: public-automotive@w3.org
Subject: Re: Minutes Auto WG 2016-04-19

Hi,

I'm wondering how we integrate a token-based access control into the current spec. Do you think we need a special DOM API to pass tokens to runtime?

Regards,
Junichi

--
          au x HAKUTO  MOON CHALLENGE

    KDDI/au competing in the Google Lunar XPRIZE
    Providing communication technology support for
    the Japanese team - HAKUTO