Re: 10/23/2015 - W3C Automotive BG F2F Seoul Korea

Hi Adam, all

Perhaps, Hirabayashi-san said about the presentation f2f but it was not
for AMM but for BG meeting.

The purpose is to review and to discuss the security consideration of
the spec with OEM members who comes for AMM. That is why we have BG
meeting before TPAC.

Regards,
Junichi