Test status

From: Peter Winzell <Peter.Winzell@melcogot.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 03:05:21 +0000
To: "public-automotive@w3.org" <public-automotive@w3.org>
Hi!

Attending a session on testing HTML5. First question is where are we today ? Have any done any work  on this ?

 Would it be a good thing to get a grip on the current status of testing the spec ?

 - What do we need to have a good set of tests ?

 - What level we should test or rather are able to test ? Should we provide recorded data which can be used to test an implementation ?

/pw