--------------------------------
Mobile:   206-276-9675
Skype:  pauljboyes

On Nov 3, 2015, at 5:13 PM, Adam Abramski <abramski@yahoo.com<mailto:abramski@yahoo.com>> wrote:

Hey Paul,

Are we having this meeting?  It's 5:12PM now...  On the bridge.

Thanks,
Adam

________________________________
From: Paul Boyes <pb@opencar.com<mailto:pb@opencar.com>>
To: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org<mailto:public-automotive@w3.org>>; member-automotive <member-automotive@w3.org<mailto:member-automotive@w3.org>>
Sent: Monday, November 2, 2015 9:32 PM
Subject: REMINDER: W3C Automotive WG Phone Meeting

Meeting tomorrow at 5pm PST/ (NOTE it is now Pacific Standard Time), 10am Tokyo/Seoul, 9am Beijing.

I suggest we recap our F2F meetings and the action items.

W3C Automotive WG Phone Meeting
Scheduled: Nov 3, 2015, 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
1.  Please join my meeting.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/524004349

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (571) 317-3131
Access Code: 524-004-349

Meeting ID: 524-004-349

Paul J. Boyes