[auto-wg] PDF version of the slides on Web Platform Testing (was Re: Minutes 2015-05-05 and 2015-05-19)

From: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 13:27:47 +0900
To: public-automotive@w3.org
Hi group,

I've just got a PDF version of the slides by Mike Smith on the Web Platform
Testing activity at W3C, which was shown during the telco on May 19.

Please see:
 http://www.w3.org/2015/05/Web_Platform_Testing_Latest_News.pdf

I've added a link to the above PDF in the minutes from the 19th meeting
as well.

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, TV, MMI, Voice, Geo and NFC
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504