W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-automotive@w3.org > June 2015

Phone Meeting Summary 6/16

From: Paul Boyes <pb@opencar.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 04:21:07 +0000
To: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
CC: Adam Abramski <adam.m.abramski@intel.com>, T Undecl <ted@w3.org>, Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Message-ID: <2C180D30-670C-4A79-9D66-CE3A8D933927@opencar.com>
We had a good meeting today.  Thanks to everyone who attended.  Here is a brief summary of the action items:


  *   Address all current issues in Github by our 7/7 phone meeting.
  *   Qing An and Wonsuk will be on point for merging specification changes/pull requests.  All editors will work closely to assure that changes/pull requests are agreed upon.  If necessary, Qing An and Wonsuk may delegate merging to other editors.  We will see how this works and adjust as necessary moving forward.
  *   Hashimoto-san will lead Privacy and Security Task Force.  He will start by setting up a wiki space and organize an initial call to help scope the work the group will be doing.
  *   The spec timetable was updated (https://www.w3.org/auto/wg/wiki/Main_Page#Publication_Schedule).  LC and CR are now both Q1/2016.  If you have issue with this please let the group know.
  *   Kevin Gavigan will provide use cases for Privacy and Security Task Force working with Hashimoto-san as to where to put them.
  *   F2F is approaching.  Please register (https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/76043/20150728_29_F2F/) as soon as possible so we may get an appropriate sized room.  Also, please provide feedback as to what you would like to see on the agenda.

Paul J. Boyes
--------------------------------
Mobile:   206-276-9675
Skype:  pauljboyes
Received on Wednesday, 17 June 2015 04:21:38 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 24 October 2017 18:52:41 UTC