Re: REMINDER: WG Meeting Tomorrow at 9AM PDT [UPDATE]

From: Junichi Hashimoto <xju-hashimoto@kddi.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 13:13:12 +0900
To: public-automotive@w3.org
Hi Paul and all,

As the first step of the Security&Privacy TF, I think we should make a
basic consensus on the deliverables of the TF during today's call, e.g.:

1. Short term item: Brushing up section 4 of vehicle information access API
2. Long term item: Publishing a possible BG Note (or a TF Note?) of
exhaustive analysis on security and privacy

BTW, as I sent to the list the other day [1], I'm interested in leading
the discussion on Security and Privacy and would become the Moderator
for the TF :)

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-automotive/2015Jun/0002.html

Regards,

Junichi