RE: Agenda for July 28 - 29 F2F in Seattle?

From: 이원석 <wonsuk.lee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 01:32:37 +0000
To: Paul Boyes <pb@opencar.com>, public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
Hi. Paul.
Previously we discussed about testing methodology for the specs in the conference call of the May. Because there is the W3C condition to quit for CR, which might require at least two implementations of the spec and testing report for checking interoperability between two implementations.
As a conclusion of that meeting, we agree with adding this topic to F2F agenda as far as I remember.

Thanks!

Kr,
Wonsuk.