Re: [Minutes] Auto WG call 2015-06-02

From: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 09:14:39 +0900
To: "Abramski, Adam M" <adam.m.abramski@intel.com>
Cc: "ted@w3.org" <ted@w3.org>, public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 2:55 AM, Abramski, Adam M <adam.m.abramski@intel.com>
wrote:

> So one of the items I noticed in the team's discussion on the conf call
> the other day was around the Echidna tool.
>
> Here's some more information on this tool and the changes being suggested:
> https://github.com/w3c/echidna/blob/master/doc/presentation.md
> http://www.w3.org/2015/06/04-pub-minutes

Thanks, Adam!

As you know, we had a telconf on the new publication workflow including the
Echidna tool yesterday.

Please note that the mechanism is for "ordinary Working Drafts" at the
moment.
So we need to publish our First Public Working Draft manually :)

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, TV, MMI, Voice, Geo and NFC
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504