W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-automotive@w3.org > July 2015

[Minutes] 2015-07-07 Auto WG call

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 09:15:02 -0400
Message-ID: <1437570902.2113.28.camel@w3.org>
To: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
I was dialed into this call from the car, below are some notes from Paul
and Adam

[16:08] <abramski> update on security task force - kddi
[16:08] <Paul> Hashimoto-san posted status/summary on TF mailing list
[16:08] <Paul> Started WIKI
[16:08] <Paul> 3 areas on WIKI
[16:08] <Paul> collecting items to decide scope
[16:09] <abramski> privacy not discussed yet but fould old W3C privacy
group
[16:10] <abramski> fould -> found
[16:10] <junichi>
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1u92YwmjHITHSmwPiGTf7RUonF1uYcpQ3LADUYoMoCc8/edit
[16:11] <Paul> From above map (link) items will be selected to discuss
[16:15] <abramski> paul discussed agenda for F2F
[16:16] <abramski> about 13 or 14 folks attending
[16:16] <abramski> agenda includes guest speaker about hacking cars
[16:16] <abramski> meetup suggested after the F2F on Tuesday evening
[16:19] <Paul> Ted suggests breakout sessions for meetup
[16:19] <Paul> Hands on security
[16:19] <Paul> Editor breakout
[16:23] <abramski> adam will post F2F meeting and invite to Automotive
BG
[16:26] <abramski> adam c - jlr providing a status on the spec/github
pull requests
[16:30] <Paul> Issues that can be closed will be closed
[16:30] <Paul> Issue 37 do we need a phone conversation.
[16:30] * trackbot doesn't understand that ISSUE command.
[16:35] <abramski> paul will do a doodle poll on doing an editors
meeting
[16:35] <abramski> paul will send out an email summarizing list of pull
request issues
[16:40] <abramski> any other issues to discuss?
[16:40] <abramski> nothing from group
[16:43] <abramski> what about F2F in October
[16:43] <abramski> Still have it in Sapporo at TPAC?
[16:47] <Paul> Perhaps Security and Privacy at TPAC
[16:47] <Paul> GENIVI ramping up Tuning and LBS - Good for business
group to meet with that one.
[16:48] <Paul> Ted talking with group in Japan - perhaps demo showcase
can happen
[16:48] <Paul> Coordination with other groups in Japan.
[16:49] <abramski> for coordination at TPAC
[16:49] <Paul> Yes... TPAC
[16:51] <Paul> Start putting together agendas for GENIVI and TPAC

-- 
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team
http://www.w3.org

Received on Wednesday, 22 July 2015 13:15:12 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:05:40 UTC