Re: REMINDER: W3C Automotive WG Phone Meeting 7/21 (TOMORROW)

Hi Paul,

I'm sorry but I cannot attend today's meeting.

We've investigated approaches to analyze software security so far.
Usually they focus on a specific software or system but our target is a
platform. So we need to customize the procedure little bit for Security
& Privacy TF.

I'll propose the procedure this week, the first task of which is
collecting use cases and related concerns. During the F2F meeting, we
would like to finish collecting the cases.

Best regards,
Junichi