RE: W3C Automotive WG Phone Meeting

From: Peter Winzell <Peter.Winzell@melcogot.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 16:31:07 +0000
To: Paul Boyes <pb@opencar.com>, member-automotive <member-automotive@w3.org>, public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
ok

From: Paul Boyes [mailto:pb@opencar.com]
Sent: den 15 december 2015 17:26
To: member-automotive; public-automotive
Subject: W3C Automotive WG Phone Meeting

I apologize for the late notice, but I will not be able to make the meeting today due to a conflict in schedule.  I could meet later in the week if everyone would like to.  How about Thursday?  Time?  We missed the last meeting Asia time.  We could meet at 5pm PT?

Thanks,

Paul

W3C Automotive WG Phone Meeting
Scheduled: Dec 15, 2015, 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
1.  Please join my meeting.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/383455661

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (408) 650-3131
Access Code: 383-455-661

Meeting ID: 383-455-661

Paul J. Boyes