Re: Please review, About the ACT Rules CG

Hey everyone,
I have updated the proposal based on feedback I've received last week.
Please have a look and let me know if you have any further suggestions. I
am going to use the "mission statement" section when proposing the new
group, which I want to do tomorrow. This definitely isn't set in stone, but
I'm going to go ahead with it so that we can get the new community group
and website up and running before the ACT Rules Format 1.0 is published as
Candidate Recommendation (which is expected in the next few weeks).

https://github.com/auto-wcag/auto-wcag/issues/466

Kind regards,