Re: Auto-WCAG Community meets in London [via Automated WCAG Monitoring Community Group]

Hey all,
W3C mailing doesn't make this very obvious, but this article was posted on
the Auto-WCAG CG website. You can find an HTML version here:
https://www.w3.org/community/auto-wcag/2018/11/05/auto-wcag-london-meeting/

Wilco

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Senior Accessibility Engineer - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair Auto-WCAG