Re: Auto-WCAG Slack channel

Hey all,
Sorry this got a bit out of hand :-P. I added a few domains for
organisations that have multiple members on Auto-WCAG. For everyone else
please just send me your e-mail address directly. Also please don't do a
rely all.

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 5:48 PM, Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo <
emmanuelle@sidar.org> wrote:

> And sidar.org, please ;-)
> Best,
> Emmanuelle

*Wilco Fiers*
Senior Accessibility Engineer - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair Auto-WCAG