Re: Minutes Auto-WCAG retrospective JeanKap

You’re welcome! Sorry I didn’t capture those 2 points. Especially the first
one. GitHub is definitely a challenge for many people. Even people who have
a background working with source control. I’ve only started to “get it” by
working on W3 content. Working at Deque is helping me gain experience
required to keep “getting it.”

I find GH to be one of those technologies that you really do have to use
regularly to gain comfort with the system.

Jean Kaplansky | Technical Writer | 518-581-7193

Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good

deque.com