From:   Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>
To:     Auto-WCAG List <public-auto-wcag@w3.org>
Date:   01/09/2018 07:04 AM
Subject:        Auto-WCAG Meeting, Thursday (Jan 11)

Hello again everyone!

This Thursday (January 11th) we're going to have another one of our
monthly Auto-WCAG telcos. I hope you'll all be able to attend again.
Please review the GitHub issues on the agenda before the meeting.

The meeting will be from 16:00 CET to 17:30 CET. See
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Auto-WCAG+Rule+design&iso=20180111T16&p1=16&ah=1&am=30
for your local time.

To join the meeting online, go to:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m5a9a1f7eedb51bddd4b8939294813ecb

Meeting number:  644 204 080
Password:        Ask in IRC

You can also dial in by phone +1-617-324-0000

Join us on IRC at irc.w3.org/?channels=#auto-wcag

Agenda
------
- Auto-WCAG for first-timers (optional)

- SC1-4-2-audio-control-audio
  https://github.com/auto-wcag/auto-wcag/issues/40

- Add "for each selected item" line to every rule
  https://github.com/auto-wcag/auto-wcag/pull/62

- Accesskey discussion
  https://github.com/auto-wcag/auto-wcag/issues/59

- New test cases:
  https://github.com/auto-wcag/auto-wcag/issues/58

- Replacing selector/steps with applicability/expecations
  https://github.com/w3c/wcag-act/pull/155

- Upcoming meetings: February 8, March 8, April 12

Regards,

--
Wilco Fiers
Senior Accessibility Engineer - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair Auto-WCAG