From: John Hicks <jwjhix@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, 14 December 2018 8:19 AM
To: Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>
Cc: Auto-WCAG List <public-auto-wcag@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Changing Auto-WCAG meeting time?

9pm Thursdays much better for me personally.   Sorry for absence today.

John

Le jeu. 13 déc. 2018 à 20:14, Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com<mailto:wilco.fiers@deque.com>> a écrit :
Hey everyone,
I've been asked to come up with a meeting time for Auto-WCAG that could also work for Australian participants. In talking about this, Gian suggested changing the time to 8pm UTC. That's:
- 12am pacific time (currently 7am),
- 3pm eastern time (currently 10am),
- 9pm CET (currently 4pm),
- 7am AET (currently 2am)

I think it's a good suggestion as it allows people who currently can't participate to join. I've heard from Gian that she would participate in a Monthly meeting. It's outside of work hours for the Europeans, which some may not be too keen on, but on the other hand it would also let us avoid the problem we have now, that often EU participants can't join because of regular work meetings.

Let me know what you all think!

--
Wilco Fiers
Senior Accessibility Engineer - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair Auto-WCAG