Re: Auto-WCAG Meeting, Thursday (9 Feb)

Hello everyone,

As many of you may have noticed I was unavailable to host yesterday's call
due to a personal emergency. I just wanted to let everyone know that things
are alright now and that we will pick up as usual in the next call, on
March 9th, 16:00 - 17:30 CET.

For those of you who haven't been able to get their feedback, please e-mail
the mailinglist your questions and we can address them via e-mail. We are
still looking to update our existing rules to the new rules format, they
haven't all been assigned yet so I am looking for volunteers to do this
work. Please let me know if you could help take on one of these rule
updates.

Regards,

Wilco Fiers