RE: Auto-WCAG deadlines

Apologies from me – I will be flat out at a conference all week next week.

From: Wilco Fiers [mailto:wilco.fiers@deque.com]
Sent: Friday, 11 November 2016 3:56 AM
To: Auto-WCAG List <public-auto-wcag@w3.org>
Subject: Auto-WCAG deadlines

Hey everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that the Auto-WCAG Call is next Thursday. If you have work you want to send in for review, please get it to me by the end of Tuesday so I can put it. In case you had missed it, we pulled the Auto-WCAG meetings a week forward to avoid colliding with Thanks Giving and Christmas.

So, as usual, please send me your work so I can create the agenda, and I'm hoping to hear from you all next Thursday, 16:00 - 17:30 CET / 10AM - 11:30AM EST.

Have a good weekend!!

--
Wilco Fiers - Senior Accessibility Engineer

[cid:image001.jpg@01D23CC9.09F79800]