Re: auto-wcag workshop 2016

Hi all,

Maybe you all want to (also) consider the W3C Technical Plenary on 19-23
September in Lisbon, Portugal. I believe this year Community Groups will
be invited to hold their meetings there. It would be an opportunity to
co-locate this meeting with other WAI working groups.

Best,
   Shadi

On 4.3.2016 15:08, Annika Nietzio wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> at the 2015 meeting in Utrecht we had many interesting discussions and
> got a lot of work done and: it was great fun!
>
> So we are planning to have a face-to-face meeting for auto-wcag in 2016
> as well. It will take place in Germany at TU Dortmund University [1].
>
> The idea is to have a 2-day workshop with präsentations, keynotes and
> discussion of new test cases. There is the option to participate online
> in most parts of the workshop (similar to last year).
>
> I have set up doodle poll to find a date [2].
> Please enter your availability and indicate if you are planning to join
> in person or online.
> The poll is open until 2016-03-31.
>

> Kind regards
> Annika
>
> [1]: http://www.tu-dortmund.de
> [2]: http://doodle.com/poll/etgpz5a55xeycp3f

Activity Lead, WAI International Program Office
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)