Test cases for rules

Wilco,

Are any test cases available for the rules?

Jon

From: Wilco Fiers [mailto:wilco.fiers@deque.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 7, 2016 2:27 AM
To: Gunderson, Jon R <jongund@illinois.edu>
Cc: Auto-WCAG List <public-auto-wcag@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Auto-WCAG Action reminder

Hi Jon,

You can find all of them here:
https://github.com/auto-wcag/auto-wcag/tree/master/_rules<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_auto-2Dwcag_auto-2Dwcag_tree_master_-5Frules&d=DQMFaQ&c=8hUWFZcy2Z-Za5rBPlktOQ&r=REZD8fc2AwufInstfW3L5jSLVS8bjZtAodDOhat7yAI&m=W4R6ykQMGzN22mdylyTjdpLDwZWd_pCyrHrngfPdp68&s=xRAzAuoqGhZtvWjwWU4w5MuXYSK4KbSv-dlM-hcGLX8&e=>

Regards,
Wilco