Re: ACT kickoff at TPAC?

Yes, too bad. It would have been a great opportunity to meet with the task
force. Will there be a callin?

Thanks and Best regards,

Charu Pandhi
Consulting, Standards and Strategy
IBM Accessibility
Tel: (512) 286-6370, T/L 363 6370
E-mail: cpandhi@us.ibm.com
Have an accessibility question?
Ask the Watson Accessibility Advisor!

"Raise the altitude of your thoughts, not the amplitude of your voice."

From:   Mary Jo Mueller/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
To:     Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>
Cc:     Auto-WCAG List <public-auto-wcag@w3.org>
Date:   08/17/2016 10:36 AM
Subject:        Re: ACT kickoff at TPAC?

Would have been nice to meet with everyone there, but none of the IBM
contingency is going to TPAC this year. :(
Best regards,
Mary Jo

Mary Jo Mueller
Accessibility Standards Program Manager
IBM Accessibility, IBM Research, Austin, TX
Phone: 512-286-9698 | Tie-line: 363-9698
Search for accessibility answers

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader."
~John Quincy Adams

Wilco Fiers ---08/17/2016 08:38:41 AM---Hi everyone, After last week's
approval of WCAG WG to call for consensus to adopt the