Re: Agenda for 3 September 2015 Auto-WCAG call

Welcome back master Wilco!
Regrets for me today, I have a call with a client developer from 4 o 6 CST.
I have a blog post about a11y testing and aRIA sitting on my desktop
in wiki format, not sure about the process of publishing it.
Have a good one guys, see you next week.