RE: Today's meeting

I will be a few mins late, should be with you in approx.. 5 to 10.

From: Sharron Rush [mailto:srush@knowbility.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 5, 2015 9:29 AM
To: public-auto-wcag@w3.org
Subject: Today's meeting

I will be late to the call today due to other meetings. Apologies

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 8:24 AM, Hanno Lans <hanno@datascape.nl> wrote:

I can’t make it today due to another conf call.

Hanno

Op 5 feb. 2015, om 14:56 heeft Wilco Fiers <w.fiers@accessibility.nl> het volgende geschreven:

Hi Frank
Yes, I've seen their work before. I haven't looked too closely at their work yet. But I expect there are some things we could learn from what they've done. Would you be interested in diving into this a little further to see how we could use the resources they provide?

Wilco

030-2398270 (ma t/m do)

 Goed geholpen? Recommend us: www.linkedin.com/company/accessibility-foundation/products
 Trainingen Toegankelijkheid: www.accessibility.nl/trainingen