January 12 Auto-WCAG meeting

From: Wilco <wilcofiers@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 16:30:02 +0100
To: public-auto-wcag@w3.org
Hello everyone!

Unfortunately, due to lots of end of the year engagements and flue season,
the last Auto-WCAG meeting wasn't quite the festive gathering we are used
to, so we'll just have to try it again next month!

I'm planning the next meeting is set for January 12th, 2016, from 16:00
until 17:30 CET. Long enough for all of us to recover from our new year
hangovers and get some work done. I'll check in with everyone individually
what you could be working on this coming month.

Regards,

Wilco