Re: Agenda for 11 September 2014 auto-WCAG call

Just a reminder that I cannot attend today. I am giving a workshop on
accessibility for a team of 30 developers in Iceland.
I expect to be able to attend most meetings for the remainder of the
year, and I have already cancelled a lotof work taht was taking up
valuable time so I am optimistic that I can get cracking on our work
when I get home (Monday).