RE: Agenda for 27 November 2014 auto-WCAG call

Hi everyone,
Unfortunately I have to cancel the meeting today. I've been at home with the flue for the biggest chunk of the week, and considering only Annika and Frank would be available. It's not enough people for a review, so i figure that's okay. We'll pick up again at full speed next week.

Wilco

Van: John Hicks [jwjhix@gmail.com]
Verzonden: woensdag 26 november 2014 19:08
Aan: Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL
CC: Wilco Fiers; public-auto-wcag@w3.org
Onderwerp: RE: Agenda for 27 November 2014 auto-WCAG call

Dear all,

Back from holiday, I had to immediately come to Skopje, Macedonia.  I won't make tomorrow's call either

Happy Thanksgiving to those stateside!

John

Le 26 nov. 2014 17:30, "Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL" <ryladog@gmail.com<mailto:ryladog@gmail.com>> a écrit :
Sorry Wilco, I shall also miss the meeting - happy turkey day!

* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea
Senior Accessibility SME (WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA)

Cell: 703-371-5545<tel:703-371-5545> | ryladog@gmail.com<mailto:ryladog@gmail.com> | Oakton, VA | LinkedIn Profile |